How We ‘Elevated’ Website Design
A perspective by Account Executive: Melissa Rodwell
We pride ourselves on being the Web Design Experts Perth – a claim we don’t take lightly! Whether your website is in serious need of refreshment or you’re looking to create one for a new business, we have professional and experienced web designers and developers right here in our Perth office ready to lend a hand.
The Elevate Group, are a leading Accounting firm in Perth. Their previous website was slightly underwhelming and was not reflective of their industry.
Our ultimate goal was to help “Elevate” their business to their full potential in the digital environment (sorry….). For this project our main focus was to ensure the seamless nature of the website’s back end and compliment their brand look and feel, but most importantly enhanced the UX.
The first stage was developing a fresh new website design. Development was a considered approach to conversion through best practise design of landing pages. To achieve this, both the Account Management and Digital teams conducted an extensive review of the current digital footprint – areas we could change completely and understanding those areas.
- Site Map – adzoo created a site map in line with the consumer UX needs and website functionality.
- Content – Our copywriters audited, revised and wrote copy for each page on the website.
- Design – Setting our website designers loose to create a relevant & effective design was as usual on experience.
- Design Adjustments – Once presented to the client, the team makes the necessary adjustments to ensure the design was 100% functional.
- Development, Coding & Testing – Once the client had given us the all clear – we delved into development. This involved coding and testing of the website. We also ensured the back end was built with the latest CMS tools & plug ins.
- Client Review – Our clients are king. We like to ensure that we have met each and every one of the client’s requirements in website design, functionality and process. This is where they let us know if we need to adapt the website to their business needs.
- Further Testing – We then conduct further testing to iron out any possible bugs or inconsistencies.
- Website Live – Hallelujah! This is where we celebrate – the client is happy; the website is live, and we are ready for a celebratory drink!
Once the website is live yet our work does not stop – we continually work with the client to ensure all aspects of the website are up-to-date, most importantly we implement our digital strategy.
The Results So Far
From the initial brief right through to the final design and webbuild we worked closely with the client to ensure no stone was left unturned! As a result our client now has a beautifully designed and seamless website as the cornerstone and face of their business.
For the first two months following the website going live, we have met with the client to discuss the websites functionality, results and any necessary changes. Although we continually provided support and maintenance – we also created a Website User Manual for our client to ensure they were fully versed in their website so they could update content internally.
Check out our handy work on the Elevate website for yourself.
Thanks Shane Crommelin for your support!